Choosing the best Lab Refractometers can be difficult as there are so many considerations on the market. We’re here to help you to pick out the top 21 Lab Refractometers with our handy buying guide.
Check out our best 10 for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
* Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Top 3 Best Lab Refractometers At A Glance
Last update on 2022-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Our Top 10 Best Lab Refractometers On The Market
- It's designed for testing the suger content and specific gravity of liquid.
- Ideal for Home Brew, Wine making, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes.
- Consistently accurate readings of 0-32% Brix and 1.000-1.120 Specific Gravity.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation makes it even easier to get fast results.
- Durable and Easy to Use & Carry -- The main part is made of chromium, it's light but durable.
- MISCO OPTICAL-ENGINE Technology: Sapphire Optics, High Definition 1,024 Element Detector Array
- Stainless Steel Sample Well, Protective Evaporation Cover, Large 24-Character LCD, Display Backlight
- Easy to use: one button to take readings, one button to cycle through menu options
- Automatically calibrates itself to water; Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Protective rugged rubber armor jacket; Made in the USA
- Fast, accurate results with digital dual level LCD readout. Easy measurement with just 2-3 drops of sample needed and results less than 2 seconds.
- Simple one-point calibration using distilled or deionized water.
- Easy to clean, stainless steel sample well with unit rated to IP65 as "dust tight" and protected against water jets.
- Battery percent level indicator with automatic shut-off (batteries included).
- Includes 9V Battery
- ❤DUAL SCALE:Rapidly and precisely display the Brix (0-32%) and Specific Gravity (1.000-1.130) at the same time, no need to switch unit for readings each time!
- ❤ACCURATE READINGS WITH ATC: Hand Held Brewing Refractometerr with Automatic Temperature Compensation(ATC), the brix refractometer will account for changes in ambient temperature and automatically compensate accordingly to Provides accurate and repeatable measurements on easy to read scale.
- ❤EASY TO USE: Just take a drop or 2 of your brew on the prism and hold the refractometer to the light, then look through the eyepiece to get the reading. No lookup table needed and no waste! More accurate to measure sugars in verities of melon, fruits or juice.
- ❤WIDE USE: Ideal for Home Brew, Wine making, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes.Best choice for homebrew, wine making, and other purposes.
- ❤PORTABLE DURABLE & WARRENTY : Made with non-staining, non-corrosive and non-reactive aluminum material, light-weighted and portable, safe and durable. Dual Scale Refractometer comes with a 1-year warranty AND a 45 days money back guarantee. If you have any issue with your brix refractometer, please do not hesitate to contact us - your satisfaction is paramount!
- Appearance: It has the advantages of simple structure, shockproof, convenient operation and portability, clear vision, etc.
- Purpose: Mainly used to control product quality in the wine or beer manufacturing process
- Accuracy: high-definition prism, always accurately read 0-32% Brix and 1.000-1.120 specific gravity
- Material: all aluminum alloy material, light weight but durable
- Features: With automatic temperature compensation, it is easier to obtain fast results
- Compact and Lightweight
- Removable grip & prism cover for easy cleaning
- Automatic Temperature Control
- IP67 rating for detecting unit, IP65 for remainder
- °C/°F switchable temperature display
- Accuracy: ±0.2% (Brix)
- Battery Type: AAA Battery (2)
- Display Type: LCD
- Resolution: 0.1% (Brix)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C
- Handheld portable refractometer for Brix (0.0 to 32.0%) measurement of sugar content in fruit, juices, soft drinks, coffee and cocoa beverages, lactic beverages, purees, soups, industrial fluids, water-soluble detergents, and aqueous film forming foams (AFFF) for fire fighting in a 10 to 30 degrees C temperature range
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) for immediate and accurate calibration readings, regardless of ambient temperature
- Ambient light illuminates the scale; no additional power source is required
- Durable metal and rubber outer shell with a telescope-shaped, streamlined design (40 x 40 x 165mm), a rubber grip to guard against hand heat for accurate measurements, and a non-roll stand to protect against damage
- Optical glass prism mounted in all-metal housing for quick temperature equilibrium between sample and prism
- GOOD FEATURES: Lightweight and compact, easy to carry. The product is stable in performance and used by customers who say it is good
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Low battery consumption for long service time. Good quality is our goal. Only high quality can satisfy customers' satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is our driving force
- APPLICATION FUNCTION: Identify single and double gems quickly and precisely. You will be very happy with the many uses to meet your needs
- DESIGN CONCEPT: Specially designed for measuring the refractive index of gemstones and solid materials. The minimalist design style makes it very suitable for use
- OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES: This refractometer features high accuracy and easy operation. Considered by many to be the most important of all gem testing instruments
- ACCURATE READINGS : The Brix refractometer can measure brix between 0-32%±0.2% and Specific Gravity between 1.000-1.130, Brix Accuracy: +/-0.2%.
- ADVANCED AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION（ATC）TECHNOLOGY (10℃~30℃)： Adjust Automatically to Compensate for Temperature, Which makes it even easier to get fast results.
- SIMPLY USE: Using the dropper to take a sample of wort and put it on the prism. Then hold the refractometer up to the light and look scale through the eyepiece, more accurate to measure sugars in verities of melon, fruits or juice.
- WIDE USE: The Brix Refractometer is ideal for Home Brew, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes, sugar content.
- PORTABLE SUGAR CONTENT TESTER: Easy to use, sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around.
Last update on 2022-08-10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
5 Factors Consumers Consider When Choosing Lab Refractometers
Studying theÂ genus consumers is an endeavor so huge and fractured that you can find some branch of consumer behavioral analysis in nearly every academic discipline. Customer habits are predictable and yet weird and illogical. In many cases, theyâ€™re based less on value and need as they are on immediate emotional comfort while choosing the price of Lab Refractometers.
Customers will universally describe themselves as being savvy and sharp, and yet their buying habits indicate that they waste huge amounts of money on Lab Refractometers reviews and services that are not only of little value, but might also kill them. So how can we determine what exactly will drive a customer to grab something from a store shelf? Here are five factors that play a huge role in how a consumer will view a product.
Consumers have always wanted more for their money, but modern consumers want environmental responsibility for their money, as well. A cool, sturdy Lab Refractometers (jar, bottle or bag) that can still be used long after the product itself is gone is a major enticement to the thrifty and the hoarders among us. Large Lab Refractometers are especially valuable, since there are many large cities that are now forbidding the use of plastic shopping bags, and charging customers for paper bags.
Make the Lab Refractometers appearancelook good. Even if weâ€™re designing a package for salt, which canâ€™t be made to look like anything but salt, we must make the product look good by any means necessary.
Creative package design isnâ€™t just about showing off how closely weâ€™ve studied the work of Viktor & Rolf; itâ€™s about how tasty we make the food inside look, or enticingly the gadget is displayed, or how well we know the particular market of Lab Refractometers deals. If we designed product packages exclusively to satisfy our own egos, most of us would be designing packages on our lunch break from our jobs as Walmart greeters.
There is much to be said for wildly inventive, out-of-the-box design, but there is a lot to be said against it, too. Human beings are hard-wired to feel comfortable with what is familiar. If we can associate a particular Lab Refractometers or package design with good things, we are drawn to that product. The key is to integrate the two: award-winning packaging design and a familiarity that brings about consumer comfort.
This separates the design weak from the strong. How successfully can you integrate familiar elements into an innovative design concept?
Yes, we buy certain products because we want to impress. This is where creative package design becomes critically important. The package must convey quality, connoisseurship and success in order to get people to pluck it from the shelves. Moreover, we must be able to instantly identify the Lab Refractometers, smoothie, chocolate bar or coffee cup in the consumerâ€™s hand, so that the consumerâ€™s friends and associates can see it and leap on the bandwagon.
A huge number of our consumer choices are hinged upon the choices our peers make. Cultural phenomena has more to do with the products we buy than we would like to admit â€“ if everyone has a Starbucks cup in their hands, thenÂ we must go to Starbucks. This has nothing to do with the quality of the Lab Refractometers, but it has everything to do maintaining social veneer.
Not every consumer consideration is linked entirely to creative package design, unfortunately. When we recognize a brand as having been in existence since time immemorial, we are obviously more likely to trust it. After all â€“ how could it have endured more than a century without having its merits? Most of the world would put our very lives in the hands of the Apple Inc, Coca Cola Corporation for just this reason.
Unfortunately, new brands of Lab Refractometers have to establish trust quickly if they are going to resonate with the Yelp-ing, Googling, Amazon-reviewing public. No, weâ€™re not telling you to plant phony glowing Lab Refractometers trusted reviews on consumer websites (shame on you!), but you will have to interact with your consumer base in a warm and loving manner using one (if not all) of the billions of social networking channels. Respond to them in a friendly and servile manner! Accept returns unquestioningly and thank the customer for alerting you to the problem! Make your workplace fun and frolicsome and then post whimsical photos on Facebook! Of course itâ€™s nauseating! ButÂ it serves your brand.
In most cases, the primary factor that influences a buying decision is economical. Every buyer scrolls through his pocket to see if he actually can afford that thing to buy Lab Refractometers. Affordability is the basis of a purchasing decision. The wisdom behind this being you cannot purchase what you cannot afford.
While it may be very accurate that people do sometimesÂ buy Lab Refractometers impulsivelyÂ that they do not even need, but most of the time, a need pushes them to enter a store.
Say, for example, you need to go out on a vacation for which you lack a backpack. So this inevitability to have a backpack will drag you straight to a relevant shop.
Hence, necessity also has a significant say in shaping a buying decision.
Whenever we go shopping, it is our foremost attempt to bag the best available brand.Â Why is that? Because the best manufacturer ensures the best and long-lasting Lab Refractometers. But on the parallel, it is also due to the factor that the advertising policy of the brand is so enchanting that it makes you buy their products.
So, brand reputation is also a leading element in making people buy things.
People usually buy Lab Refractometers that they like. This factor of fondness varies from person to person. One person may want a product that another person may despise.
For example, a stereotype has been established in our society that pink is a girly color. So boys usually do not buy clothes or other items painted pink.
It may be the most critical factor that people consider while buying Lab Refractometers. No one obviously would want a substandard or easily worn-out item. They even are willing to pay a bit higher than usual for a superior quality product.
The productâ€™s longevity is a significant inducing aspect that is generally brought into consideration while buying products.
The past experiences or recommendations by friends and family very much prevail buying decisions of an individual. People usually fearlessly purchase those Lab Refractometers about which their social circle have good reviews
A recent study has shown that about 59% of the people ask for consultation from friends to help with a buying decision. Therefore, the familyâ€™s guide about an item that you want to buy still influence your choice a big deal.
If a product of the same quality is available in more than a single place, people typically like to compare prices and do quick math. No one wants to buy expensive products.
To save themselves from paying more, people tend to visit more than one place to give them an idea about the pricing of a product.
It might surprise you that people do consider the resale value of a Lab Refractometers before purchasing. Though this factor may only be considered while buying certain products, for example, buying a car or a bed or a sofa set, it still is a deft concern.
Considering certain factors before buying a product or consulting your close social circle is not a bad exercise. In fact, doing this would only make shopping easy for you. Consideration not only saves you a whole lot of money but also helps you avoid buying inferior quality Lab Refractometers.
You should always consult others and spend wisely rather than awfully so that you may put aside money for a rainy day.
A designer can tear out his/her hairÂ trying to figure out exactly how to integrate every single relevant feature into a Lab Refractometers package. Donâ€™t worry! If youâ€™ve done everything youâ€™re supposed to do regarding the aesthetics and the functionality of your package, breathe easy. If it doesnâ€™t sell, itâ€™s probably more to do with theÂ tasteless joke the CEO tweetedÂ than anything youâ€™ve done.