Choosing the best Toilet Risers can be difficult as there are so many considerations on the market. We’re here to help you to pick out the top 21 Toilet Risers with our handy buying guide.
Check out our best 10 for all of our favorites, and be sure to read our buying guide to get all the information you need to make the best choice!
* Our editing teams independently research, review, and recommend the best products based on extensive data analysis; if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Top 3 Best Toilet Risers At A Glance
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Our Top 10 Best Toilet Risers On The Market
- RAISED TOILET SEAT adds 5 inches in height to any standard toilet bowl, making it easier to sit and stand due to injury, surgery, handicap, or disability. The toilet seat riser fits under your current toilet seat and adds 5 inches to the height of your toilet.
- TOILET SEAT RISER is a UNIVERSAL SIZE that fits most standard toilets and effectively relieves pressure points and general discomfort.It’s completely portable with no assembly required
- TOILET RISER includes 3 large slip resistance pads that adhere the riser to the toilet bowl for stability and durability
- TOILET SEAT LIFTER is lightweight and portable and supports up to 250 pounds
- Innovative Design: Toilet seat with a unique design combines safety for the whole family with invigorating massage zones
- Low Profile: Toilet raiser with a gentle, low-profile, and textured surface allows you to be comfortable while standing or sitting
- Contoured Ends: Allow for better tub coverage without blocking the drain; fits most commode bowls
- Specifications: 15 inches in width x 15 inches in depth x 4 inches in height; weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Bottom Of Seat Measures 15” Side To Side And 14” Back To Front; Surface Of Seat Measures 14” Side To Side And 14” Back To Front
- Fits Most Standard Toilet Seats – Please Refer To The Sizing Guide To Determine Compatibility With Your Toilet
- Made Of Durable Plastic, Won’T Chip Or Rust And Will Last For Years
- Raises Toilet Seat By 3-Inches With A 360-Lb Weight Capacity
- ADDED 5" in HEIGHT: The Toilet Safety Seat raises the toilet commode by 5 inches. The elevated toilet seat with foam padded arms makes it safer and easier to sit or stand while using the toilet.
- ADJUSTABLE WIDTH ARMS: The two handles are adjustable in width to conform both narrow and wide body types. The width can be expanded from 18.5" to 21.5". The arms are removable and padded with a soft foam that provides soft grip but nonslip for safety and stability.
- TOOL FREE INSTALLATION: The installation requires NO tools. Simply attaches the toilet safety frame to toilet bowl with an adjustable knob in front and rear wings for extra stability and safety.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: The elevated toilet seat fits most standard or elongated toilet commode.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: The seat riser is lightweight and portable. The toilet seat riser is constructed with a durable composite material that supports up to 300 lbs weight capacity.
- Toilet Seat Riser with Handles: Our easy-to-clean toilet seats are designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Raised Toilet Seat with Arms: The toilet seat adds 5 inches of height to your toilet seat, making it easier and safer to sit or stand.Use a non-abrasive detergent or household cleaner with warm water
- Adjustable Armrests: Easily remove or adjust armrest height to fit your needs; our toilet seat risers make perfect elderly assistance products and handicap accessories for daily living
- Tool-Free Installation: Simple locking toilet riser provides a reliable, secure fit on almost any toilet with tool-free installation
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches in depth x 17 inches in width x 5 inches in height; width between arms: 18 inches; overall height: 10 inches; weight capacity: 300 lbs
- SIT AND STAND SAFELY: This toilet seat raiser provides the elderly, handicapped, disabled and those recovering from injury or surgery with reliable support and safety to help them sit and get from the toilet easily and conveniently.
- FITS ELONGATED TOILETS: This elevated toilet seat with arms adds 3 1/2 inches of height to your toilet seat. Provides secure, reliable, elevated fit for standard elongated toilets.Do not use abrasive cleaner on handles
- PADDED HANDLES: Conveniently packed raised toilet seat with removable foam padded support rails which gives you a comfortable, non-slip surface for a secure grip and support when sitting or getting off the toilet.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No installation tools are required. The toilet seats hardware kit allows easy installation and removal on almost every toilet in seconds. This padded raised toilet seat can be easily wiped clean with standard disinfects
- SAFE and DURABLE: Built for safety and functionality in mind, this toilet riser is engineered with heavy-duty, lightweight and easy to clean molded plastic that supports up to 250 pounds. Provides you with safety and support when using the bathroom. Sturdy handles
- Installs under your toilet seat giving you a 3.5" rise: Don't forsake the comfort of your own toilet seat, use the easy to install Elevated Toilet Seat with Arms. It can safely be installed under your seat for your comfort and support.
- Arms make it easier to get on and off: The heavy duty arms will help you push off the toilet from a seated position, lower down easily and have something to lean on when seated.
- Wipes down easily: Don't worry about lingering stains as the plastic molded rail can be wiped down with any standard household clear.
- Hardware and instructions included for a secure fit: The riser comes with the added long screws that allow you to easily install the riser and your existing seat over it.
- Fits an Elongated bowl: The toilet riser is 19.5 inch long and 14 inch wide which will fit any standard elongated toilet bowl. Please make sure to measure your bowl to choose the right fit for you.
- Easy installation - all the hardware required is included. Discreet and durable as it sits under the existing toilet base
- Toilevator raises the entire toilet making it more stable and secure than traditional elevated plastic toilet seats
- No need to remove unsanitary, difficult to remove elevated seats for other family members - you use the regular toilet seat
- Maintains the appearance and stability of your toilet with a 500 lb. maximum weight capacity
- No special maintenance or cleaning required
- WHAT SIZE IS RIGHT FOR ME: Toilets typically come in two sizes, standard and elongated. We offer a size for either style, so make sure you know which toilet you are purchasing for before checking out. An elongated toilet is longer and from the back of the bowl to the front measures about 13", a standard toilet measures 11" back to front.
- ADDS 3.5” OF HEIGHT TO EXISTING ELONGATED TOILET: Fitting under your existing toilet seat, the toilet seat riser adds 3.5” of height to the seat, making it easier to sit or stand without bending. A great bathroom safety solution for the elderly, those with limited mobility and those recovering from hip, knee or back surgery.
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: Installing under any elongated toilet seat, the toilet seat riser securely attaches with the included screws and washers without the use of tools. An interior lip on the bottom of the riser, coupled with slip resistant strips, eliminates slipping for a safe and secure seat.
- SOFT COMFORT GRIP HANDLES: Removable handles are padded with comfortably soft foam hand grips for additional assistance when sitting or standing. The handles provide a nonslip surface for a safe and secure grip. Easily removable if desired, the width between the handles is 19”.
- DURABLE COMPOSITE TOILET SEAT ELEVATOR: The durable composite toilet seat elevator supports up to 300 pounds and is split-resistant for extended usability. The seat riser can be wiped down with regular household disinfectants or sanitizing wipes. Made with corrosion resistant aluminum, the handles are also easily cleaned with traditional bathroom disinfectants
- Handles are adjustable and rotate back to allow a wide range of comfortable and secure positions
- Toilet rail with closed cell foam armrests provide a comfortable, secure grip | Great for elderly or adults post surgery
- Toilet safety frame adjusts in height from 26 to 31 inches to accommodate standard or elevated toilet seats | Tool free assembly
- Easy to clean aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with adjustable bracket 18 to 24 inches
- Width Adjustment between armrests: 8" - 24" | Overall Depth: arm 16.75", at leg 12" | Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- This toilet seat riser elevates the toilet 4” higher than a regular toilet seat. Designed to fit most standard-sized toilet seats
- AquaSense Raised Toilet Seats provide an easier and safer way to get on and off the toilet
- Includes a lid for a look and feel just like a regular toilet seat. Sturdy blow molded plastic
- Attaches securely to most regular shaped toilets with easy tool-free installation
- The AquaSense Elevated Toilet Seat is molded of durable plastic for greater comfort and has a 300 lbs. (136 kg) weight capacity
- 【Multi-use Toilet Safety Aids】More than a raised toilet seat with arms and back, also can be a Bedside commode chair, toilet safty frame, Shower Chair. 4 functions to meet your different needs. Suppots up to 300lbs.
- 【Adjustable Raised Toilet Seat】Easy Height adjustment for individuals who suffer from knee pain or leg ache. To comfort your hip and thigh, thickness of seat cushion is 1.6 inch. Ideal size fits for most toilet.
- 【Toilet Seat Risers with Back】With strong back support, the pressures on back and spine are reduced to relieve your body. It's optional to remove the backrest. Just push the pins, you can disassemble the back of toilet seat.
- 【Toilet Rails with Non-slip Handles】Elevated toilet seat with handles for seniors, pregnant, handicap bring safety when squat down and stand up. The handrail covered by soft and waterproof foam help you hold them tightly.
- 【Portable Collapsible Basin Included】The high quality basin complete the toilet seat when you use it as bedside commode chair. And when you only need a toilet riser or safety frame, fold the basin and leave it alone.
- HINGED FOR EASY CLEANING. Hinged Toilet Seat Riser adds 3.5" of height to your toilet to aid those with bending and sitting difficulties. Weight capacity is 300lbs. Toilet riser fits under toilet seat so you have an elevated toilet seat.
- ADDS 3.5". Hinged Toilet Seat Riser is a simple solution for those with bending or sitting difficulties. Turn your existing toilet into a handicap toilet seat. Toilet seat lifter adds 3.5" to the height of your existing toilet. For elongated toilets.Do not use abrasive cleaners or cloths to avoid damaging the seat
- INSTALLS EASILY. Installing easily between your elongated toilet bowl and existing toilet seat. The toilet seat riser is an easy choice for those with mobility issues, handicap, elderly, or disabled needing a raised toilet seat
- EASY TO CLEAN. Hinged seat of the Carex Hinged Toilet Seat Riser makes it easy to clean, just like a regular toilet seat. The elongated toilet seat riser fits most standard elongated toilets . Toilet riser seat is perfect for those needing a toilet aid.
- TRUSTED BRAND. Carex is a leader in disabled products and medical equipment and equipment for seniors. We are also a trusted manufacturer of raised toilet seats for elongated toilets and standard toilets for most toilet brands.
- E-Z LOCK RAISED TOILET SEAT. A toilet seat riser that locks securely to round and elongated toilet seats. Includes built-in handgrips.
- ADDS 5 INCHES TO THE TOILET SEAT HEIGHT. A 5” raised toilet seat that is also very comfortable. The toilet seat helps senior and handicap sit or get up from toilet easily.Do not use abrasive cleaners or cloths to avoid damaging the seat
- FITS ROUND AND ELONGATED TOILET SEATS. The toilet seat riser will fit round and elongated toilets. The hole in the middle is 9”.
- EASY INSTALLATION. 3-step easy installation allows toilet seat to be installed in a minute or two. Fits most toilets.
- VERY COMFORTABLE. A raised toilet seat that is very comfortable. Toilet seat is designed to conform to body contours and is designed for those who weight 300lbs or less.
- TOILET SEAT ELEVATOR -- ELONGATED. A toilet seat riser that that installs under your existing toilet seat for added personal comfort. Fits Most elongated Toilet bowls.
- ADDS 3.5 INCHES TO THE TOILET SEAT HEIGHT. A 3.5 raised toilet seat that is also very comfortable. The toilet seat helps senior and handicap sit or get up from toilet easily
- FITS ELONGATED TOILET SEATS. The toilet seat riser will fit elongated toilets.Do not use abrasive cleaners or cloths to avoid damaging the seat
- EASY INSTALLATION. 3-step easy installation allows toilet seat to be installed in a minute or two. Fits most elongated toilets
- VERY COMFORTABLE. A raised toilet seat that is very comfortable. Toilet seat is designed fit under your existing toilet seat for added personal comfort and is designed for those who weight 300 lbs or less
- RAISED TOILET SEAT CUSHION is constructed of 4 inch foam with tear-resistant white cover. TOILET SEAT RISER effectively relieves pressure points and general discomfort with comfortable padding for covering hard toilet seats. The seat cushion is resilient for long-lasting use
- CUSHIONED TOILET SEAT RISER fits most standard size toilet and commode seats. TOILET SEAT CUSHION measures 12.5 inches wide and 16 inches long
- TOILET SEAT RISER is constructed of 4 inch foam with tear resistant white cover. Four hook and loop straps keep the cushion securely in place with a secure hold that will not shift as weight is placed on or off the seat cushion
- ELEVATED TOILET SEAT can be easily cleaned
- Note: This toilet riser should not be used as an aid or riser for assistance in lifting off the toilet. It is to be used to provide padding and comfort while seated
- A UNIVERSAL TOILET SEAT RISER. A toilet riser that adds 5.5 inches of height to your toilet to aid the elderly, seniors, handicap, and those recently home from a surgery. The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds for this elevated toilet seat
- FITS ROUND AND ELONGATED TOILETS. The lifted toilet seat will work on standard round and elongated toilets. The toilet riser dimensions (H x W x D) are 5.5" x 15" x 16". The seat requires n locking and is not hinged
- EASY INSTALLATION. Toilet riser has anti-slip pads on the bottom and simply fits on top of the ceramic bowl. No need to remove your existing toilet lid. The raised toilet seat will not move during use due to the anti-slip pads
- VERY COMFORTABLE. The elevated toilet seat has a contoured shape and wide area for sitting. The toilet seat hole is 10" wide at the widest point. A perfect elevated toilet seat solution for elderly, seniors, disabled, handicap, and surgery patients
- SLIP RESISTANT AND PORTABLE. The elevated toilet seat sits securely on the toilet bowl and can be moved easily from bathroom to bathroom. Trust Carex, a leader with medical supplies and equipment for seniors and handicap toilet seat equipment
- Secure, Easy to Use - Our elevated toliet seats is approved the highest standard in medical Bathroom Toilet Rail. Doubles as a stability safety frame & raised toilet seat, makes us very safe to use. Tool-Free, Easy to assemble in 10 minutes, anyone can install and understand operation,much quicker than the competition.
- Safety and Durable - OasisSpace Stand Alone Toilet Rail constructed with a corrosion-resistant aluminum frame, this compact safety toilet rail supports up to 300 pounds, raised toilet seat is very sturdy and gave the assistance the customer needed to successfully use the toilet. The raised toilet seat with handles have the easier raised toilet seat to get up and is steady enough, so that you doesn't have to worry about falling.
- Sitting and Rising Aid - This free-standing bathroom safety frame provides a stable support for users to sit or rise from a commode. Our raised toilet seat with legs are designed for limited mobility, seniors, the disabled; Simple to clean for assisted living caregivers; After surgery from broken hip, femur, Achilles tendon. And leg elongated applicable to different height of the population.
- Molded Plastic Seat - Our Home-care Commode seat with bottomless splash guard to direct waste into toilet, seat-no assembly required, Ease of use, durable and safer than clip on raised toilet seats. And Medical Raised Toilet seat can be installed very sturdy, and lightweight and portable to remove for cleaning.
- Padded Grip and Non-Slip Tip - Toilet chair for elderly and disabled is padded with a soft rubber for superior support. The textured rubber handles create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing. Each outside leg is capped with a non-skid, non-slip tip for a safe and secure experience.
- SOFT CUSHIONED SEATING: Effectively relieving pressure points and general discomfort, the Vive toilet seat cushion provides comfortable padding for covering hard toilet seats. The seat cushion includes a 2” soft foam core that is resilient for long-lasting use (note: it is not a toilet riser).
- FITS ANY STANDARD & ELONGATED TOILET SEAT: Sized to fit most standard or elongated toilet seats, the Vive toilet seat cushion measures 15” wide and 15” front to back. The toilet seat cover also features a flat back allowing it to rest flush with the toilet seat lid.
- INSTALL IT SIMPLY & SECURELY: Attaching to the existing toilet seat, the Vive toilet seat cushion base is lined with four strong suction cups. This provides a secure hold that will not shift as weight is placed on or removed from the cushion. A putty knife is also included for safe, touch-free removal.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The toilet seat cushion cover includes a zipper for easy removal and may be cleaned by simply wiping it down. The foam insert may be spot cleaned as necessary. The cushion’s large opening also makes it much easier to keep clean, compared to competitors.
- VIVE 60-DAY GUARANTEE: We offer a 60-Day guarantee. Buy now with confidence.
Last update on 2022-08-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
5 Factors Consumers Consider When Choosing Toilet Risers
Studying theÂ genus consumers is an endeavor so huge and fractured that you can find some branch of consumer behavioral analysis in nearly every academic discipline. Customer habits are predictable and yet weird and illogical. In many cases, theyâ€™re based less on value and need as they are on immediate emotional comfort while choosing the price of Toilet Risers.
Customers will universally describe themselves as being savvy and sharp, and yet their buying habits indicate that they waste huge amounts of money on Toilet Risers reviews and services that are not only of little value, but might also kill them. So how can we determine what exactly will drive a customer to grab something from a store shelf? Here are five factors that play a huge role in how a consumer will view a product.
Consumers have always wanted more for their money, but modern consumers want environmental responsibility for their money, as well. A cool, sturdy Toilet Risers (jar, bottle or bag) that can still be used long after the product itself is gone is a major enticement to the thrifty and the hoarders among us. Large Toilet Risers are especially valuable, since there are many large cities that are now forbidding the use of plastic shopping bags, and charging customers for paper bags.
Make the Toilet Risers appearancelook good. Even if weâ€™re designing a package for salt, which canâ€™t be made to look like anything but salt, we must make the product look good by any means necessary.
Creative package design isnâ€™t just about showing off how closely weâ€™ve studied the work of Viktor & Rolf; itâ€™s about how tasty we make the food inside look, or enticingly the gadget is displayed, or how well we know the particular market of Toilet Risers deals. If we designed product packages exclusively to satisfy our own egos, most of us would be designing packages on our lunch break from our jobs as Walmart greeters.
There is much to be said for wildly inventive, out-of-the-box design, but there is a lot to be said against it, too. Human beings are hard-wired to feel comfortable with what is familiar. If we can associate a particular Toilet Risers or package design with good things, we are drawn to that product. The key is to integrate the two: award-winning packaging design and a familiarity that brings about consumer comfort.
This separates the design weak from the strong. How successfully can you integrate familiar elements into an innovative design concept?
Yes, we buy certain products because we want to impress. This is where creative package design becomes critically important. The package must convey quality, connoisseurship and success in order to get people to pluck it from the shelves. Moreover, we must be able to instantly identify the Toilet Risers, smoothie, chocolate bar or coffee cup in the consumerâ€™s hand, so that the consumerâ€™s friends and associates can see it and leap on the bandwagon.
A huge number of our consumer choices are hinged upon the choices our peers make. Cultural phenomena has more to do with the products we buy than we would like to admit â€“ if everyone has a Starbucks cup in their hands, thenÂ we must go to Starbucks. This has nothing to do with the quality of the Toilet Risers, but it has everything to do maintaining social veneer.
Not every consumer consideration is linked entirely to creative package design, unfortunately. When we recognize a brand as having been in existence since time immemorial, we are obviously more likely to trust it. After all â€“ how could it have endured more than a century without having its merits? Most of the world would put our very lives in the hands of the Apple Inc, Coca Cola Corporation for just this reason.
Unfortunately, new brands of Toilet Risers have to establish trust quickly if they are going to resonate with the Yelp-ing, Googling, Amazon-reviewing public. No, weâ€™re not telling you to plant phony glowing Toilet Risers trusted reviews on consumer websites (shame on you!), but you will have to interact with your consumer base in a warm and loving manner using one (if not all) of the billions of social networking channels. Respond to them in a friendly and servile manner! Accept returns unquestioningly and thank the customer for alerting you to the problem! Make your workplace fun and frolicsome and then post whimsical photos on Facebook! Of course itâ€™s nauseating! ButÂ it serves your brand.
In most cases, the primary factor that influences a buying decision is economical. Every buyer scrolls through his pocket to see if he actually can afford that thing to buy Toilet Risers. Affordability is the basis of a purchasing decision. The wisdom behind this being you cannot purchase what you cannot afford.
While it may be very accurate that people do sometimesÂ buy Toilet Risers impulsivelyÂ that they do not even need, but most of the time, a need pushes them to enter a store.
Say, for example, you need to go out on a vacation for which you lack a backpack. So this inevitability to have a backpack will drag you straight to a relevant shop.
Hence, necessity also has a significant say in shaping a buying decision.
Whenever we go shopping, it is our foremost attempt to bag the best available brand.Â Why is that? Because the best manufacturer ensures the best and long-lasting Toilet Risers. But on the parallel, it is also due to the factor that the advertising policy of the brand is so enchanting that it makes you buy their products.
So, brand reputation is also a leading element in making people buy things.
People usually buy Toilet Risers that they like. This factor of fondness varies from person to person. One person may want a product that another person may despise.
For example, a stereotype has been established in our society that pink is a girly color. So boys usually do not buy clothes or other items painted pink.
It may be the most critical factor that people consider while buying Toilet Risers. No one obviously would want a substandard or easily worn-out item. They even are willing to pay a bit higher than usual for a superior quality product.
The productâ€™s longevity is a significant inducing aspect that is generally brought into consideration while buying products.
The past experiences or recommendations by friends and family very much prevail buying decisions of an individual. People usually fearlessly purchase those Toilet Risers about which their social circle have good reviews
A recent study has shown that about 59% of the people ask for consultation from friends to help with a buying decision. Therefore, the familyâ€™s guide about an item that you want to buy still influence your choice a big deal.
If a product of the same quality is available in more than a single place, people typically like to compare prices and do quick math. No one wants to buy expensive products.
To save themselves from paying more, people tend to visit more than one place to give them an idea about the pricing of a product.
It might surprise you that people do consider the resale value of a Toilet Risers before purchasing. Though this factor may only be considered while buying certain products, for example, buying a car or a bed or a sofa set, it still is a deft concern.
Considering certain factors before buying a product or consulting your close social circle is not a bad exercise. In fact, doing this would only make shopping easy for you. Consideration not only saves you a whole lot of money but also helps you avoid buying inferior quality Toilet Risers.
You should always consult others and spend wisely rather than awfully so that you may put aside money for a rainy day.
A designer can tear out his/her hairÂ trying to figure out exactly how to integrate every single relevant feature into a Toilet Risers package. Donâ€™t worry! If youâ€™ve done everything youâ€™re supposed to do regarding the aesthetics and the functionality of your package, breathe easy. If it doesnâ€™t sell, itâ€™s probably more to do with theÂ tasteless joke the CEO tweetedÂ than anything youâ€™ve done.